YK Center is focused on guiding and training organizations and communities to engage, accelerate and implement the New Economy parameters, to ensure that we all have a secure and hospitable home, for present and future generations.
The inspiration for the center came from three visionaries – Prof. Yehuda Kahane , Tal Ronen, and
Yoram Lavi. Utilizing their skills, experience and joint vision – they developed models and methodologies to enable organizations and communities prepare for the necessary shifts in orientation and to implement the new economy principles.
The 4-D Ecosystem is a working model, which can be applied, implemented and utilized at every level and for every organization, allowing it to transform and engage in the New Economy.
- Balanced and varied ecology
- Balanced energy generation and consumption
- Environmental Coherence
- Social innovation
- Supporting healthy social goals and trends
- Wide Social Influence
- Profitability and stakeholder value
- Impact Investment
- Circular and regenerative economy
- Internalizing the Externalities
- Citizens, consumers, customers, companies and communities as shapers of society
- Vocations rather than jobs – work as integral to one’s life purpose
- Moving from the mindset of “Me to We”
- Conscious Capitalism