Who We Are
YK Center is a partnership of Subject Matter Experts, Elders and Professionals that create and incubate innovative initiatives that accelerate the achievement of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
What We Do
We align powerful networks with the UN’s Global Goals.
We campaign Prof. Yehuda Kahane’s theory of change and accelerate collaboration among key global players.
We accelerate scalable sustainable development projects through our SDG-Market.
How We Do It
We collaborate with organizations, conscious leadership and subject matter experts to accelerate the creation, sharing and scaling of financial models, sustainable development project pipelines, and bottom-up advocacy programs through:
We work with organizations to develop, produce and implement creative convenings that encourage meaningful collaboration and alignment with the Global Goals, including action-oriented Purpose-to-Impact Labs, intimate Influencer Summits in partnership with leading conveners.
We pull from a deep global network of innovators, global influencers and subject matter experts to assemble short order task forces that collaborate on the design, funding and implementation of sustainable, scalable infrastructure solutions throughout the world.
We offer Industry transformation and strategic design through consultancy, coaching and implementation by Prof. Yehuda Kahane’s and Tal Ronen’s theories of change.
We engage directly with heads of large organizations and heads of states on how to shift their orientation to a 4D economy. We work with innovators in financial engineering and sustainable infrastructure development to dramatically increase the speed by which projects with potential for powerful environmental and societal impact go from ideation to proof-of-concept to scale, providing traction in their quest to find strategic partnerships, funding and marketplace success.
- We solve economical problems – what needs to shift in the economic and business perspective to be prepared for the Value Based Economy.
- We prepare and make sure there is alignment with Economic, Social, Environmental and Consciousness metrics and that you, your company or country are relevant in the Value Based Economy.
Financial Platform for the market
We facilitate, promote and help finance sustainable projects that are 4D and SDG oriented through our SDG-Market. The SDG-Market looks at investments through a 4D lens – Economical, Social, Environmental and Consumer Consciousness. With these factors in mind, we aim to create a boundless, scalable investment ecosystem designed to accelerate the Sustainable Development Goals, turning impact investments from billions into trillions. Learn more about the SDG-Market
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
YK Center is a part of a global movement of leaders and change agents dedicated to transforming Business. We are a signatory and supporter of the Conscious Business Declaration, developed by Humanity’s Team, The Club of Budapest, The Goi Peace Foundation, and the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit.
By signing the Conscious Business Declaration, we are also indicating support for efforts to create a Conscious Business Day. Declaration signatures are being gathered so we may present a petition to the United Nations. The petition requests that the UN formally sanctions a Conscious Business Day that will be celebrated globally.
The Conscious Business Declaration
As a global community of business leaders we are committed to developing the awareness and skills needed to consciously evolve our organizations in alignment with these principles:
- We Are One with humanity and all of life. Business and all institutions of the human community are integral parts of a single reality — interrelated, interconnected and interdependent.
- In line with this reality, the purpose of Business is to increase economic prosperity while contributing to a healthy environment and improving human wellbeing.
- Business must go beyond sustainability and the philosophy of “do no harm” to restoring the self-renewing integrity of the Earth.
- Business must operate with economic, social, and ecological transparency.
- Business must behave as a positive and proactive member of the local and global communities in which it operates.
- Business that sees, honors, and celebrates the essential interconnected nature of all human beings and all life maximizes human potential and helps create a world that works for all.
- When aligned with Oneness, Business is the most powerful engine on Earth for creating prosperity and flourishing for all.
In partnership with